Home Buyers Survey Wallasey

We have local RICS surveyors with knowledge and experience of properties in Wallasey. We leave no stone unturned and our fees are fixed - plus we'll handle all the access for you with same week availability.

Get an Instant Online Home Buyers Survey Quote now or speak to a friendly member of our team on 03333 443234.
I agree to Terms and Privacy Policy
Home Buyers Survey
rics homebuyer report
homebuyers property services
home buyers report cost
rics report
Surveys from £300
Same week availability
Local Knowledge
Qualified RICS Surveyors
Leave the booking to us

Proud of our Reviews
SAM Conveyancing Reviews
SAM Conveyancing Reviews  322 Google Reviews
Trusted Local Homebuyers Surveyors from SAM Conveyancing
Hhomebuyers survey cost Wallasey

Love our Competitive
Homebuyers Survey Costs

Specialist RICS HomeBuyer Report at affordable prices with no corners cut.
Home Buyers Survey Wallasey

Local RICS

Our Building Surveyors use their local knowledge of Wallasey to deliver a detailed report.
Home Buyers Survey Wallasey

Fast Availability and
Delivery of Reports

We normally have availability within days of you booking and our turnaround for homebuyers survey reports is within 5 working days.
Wallasey HomeBuyers Survey
Years of Experience
All of our chartered RICS Surveyors are registered with and regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and have indemnity insurance that covers all of the work they undertake in a Home Buyers Survey in Wallasey.

Top tips for a Wallasey Home Buyers Survey

In Wallasey, one bedroom retirement apartments for sale can be found on Grovelands Road and Montpellier Crescent while two bedroom ones are on Newport Avenue and Wallasey Village. There are also one bedroom retirement apartments being sold on Woolton Road and Coronation Road, in the nearby city of Liverpool.

Three bedroom semi-detached houses for sale in Wallasey can be found on Saltburn Road, Dinmore Road, Durban Road, Gainsborough Road, Willoughby Road, and Derwent Drive. Four- bedroom semi-detached models are on St. Elmo Road, Grosvenor Street, Radley Road, Danehurst Road, and Broadway Avenue.

Detached houses for sale in Wallasey come in various sizes. Three bedroom models are on Rice Hey Road and Holland Road; four bedroom models are on Molyneux Drive, Belvidere Road, Lyndhurst Road, and Withens Lane; and six bedroom models are on Sea Road.

HomeBuyers Report Wallasey
 HomeBuyers Survey Wallasey
Surveyor Wallasey
Local Tip 1
Local Tip 2
Local Tip 3
Flood zone 3 areas in Wallasey are primarily the areas near the River Mersey including long stretches of Tower Promenade, Magazine Promenade, and Egremont Promenade as well as parts of Holland Road, Hertford Drive, Radnor Drive, Elgin Drive, Lincoln Drive, Caithness Drive, Warwick Drive, Maddock Road.

If you are concerned that a property you are looking to buy is in a flood risk area, you should consider getting a flood risk report (click for more details).
Areas in Wallasey that have elevated levels (70-74.9 decibels) of average daily road traffic noise include those along A551, namely Loretto Road, Winchester Drive, Newland Drive, Newville Road, Colville Road, Turney Road, and Marlow Road; and those areas along A554, including parts of Bangor Road, Baumouth Road, Newport Avenue, Bayswater Gardens, and Coastal Drive.
Majority of 1km grid square divisions in Wallasey are in the lowest level for radon potentiality. In most of the 1km grid square areas of the town, less than 1% of residential properties are above the Action Level for radon.

Listed Building Survey Wallasey

We have local RICS Listed Building Surveyors who specialise in listed building surveys in Wallasey. To find out more go to - Listed Building Surveys - Building Surveyor and Survey Cost in Wallasey

We have completed HomeBuyer Reports and Building Surveys near you:

  • Sherlock Lane, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 5TF
  • Prescot Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 9JW
  • Greenleas Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 8LS
  • Aldford Close, Prenton, Merseyside, CH43 0UY
  • Dovedale Road, Wirral, Merseyside, CH47 3AN

Building Survey Wallasey Planning

You can review what planning applications have been granted or denied for properties in your area by contacting Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council at Cheshire Lines Bldg, Canning St, Birkenhead CH41 1ND, telephone +44 870 218 3829, or you can check the local authority website.

Read the following article if you are thinking about building an extension.

Local Building Survey Wallasey

Our Building Surveyors specialise in the local area and have completed house surveys in Liverpool, St Helens, Widnes, Runcorn, Chester, Wigan and Southport .

We work with specialist RICS Building Surveyors to undertake Home Buyers Surveys in Wallasey. Whether you are buying an old run down 'doer upper' or standard construction freehold house, our RICS surveyors have seen them all.

With a vast number of years of experience completing building surveys on properties in Wallasey we'll be able to give you the detailed Wallasey HomeBuyers report that you will need to know and what defects there are with your property.

Home Buyers Survey - What does it cover?

A Home Buyers Survey is completed by a qualified RICS surveyor and delivers a visual inspection of the property in Wallasey and the surrounding garden. The aim of the survey, whether a Building Survey (which used to be known as a Full Structural Survey) or a HomeBuyers Report, is to identify potential risks or defects that you may not know are there such as cracks or damage to the structure of the property, subsidence, damp and infestations.

Click to compare the HomeBuyers Survey Cost
FREE Online Conveyancing Process for Buyers

Includes online checklists, videos, downloads and tips - plus it is completely free to use from start to finish and saves your progress along the way.


Level 2 HomeBuyer Report with a Valuation

A HomeBuyer Report, also known as a Home Buyers Survey, is generally suitable for:

  • Bungalows
  • Flats
  • Standard construction houses

The majority of Wallasey's leasehold flats require only a RICS HomeBuyer Report but for any Victorian conversions, a Building Survey may well be required.