Paul Dainty

Paul Dainty has more than 30 years' experience in the building industry providing commercial and domestic building survey reports, party wall surveys, snagging reports, tenant liaison and mediation, among various products and specialisms in his wide portfolio.

Working primarily in the Lancashire area, Paul's all round approach to building surveying matters means that all his clients benefit from his wide knowledge and know they are in safe hands with him.

About Paul Dainty


Date Qualified:
Feb 2017
Areas Covered:
Lancashire and surrounding areas

Paul provides the following RICS survey services:

  • HomeBuyer Reports
  • Snagging Reports
  • Building Surveys
  • Party Wall Survey/Award
  • Schedules of Condition
  • Mediation

Check our availability and competitive Building Survey pricing - Call 0333 344 3234 (local call charges apply)

Click to get a Building Survey Quote

RICS Building Surveys from SAM Conveyancing


HomeBuyer Reports are ideal for standard construction flats

The simple fact of the matter is that a RICS HomeBuyer Report is best for a standard construction flat and indeed for most flats. You should opt for a Building Survey if you're buying an older, larger property where greater attention needs to be paid to matters like possible degradation of the masonry materials.

In a flat, it is normally only your flat space, communal areas and external parts of the property that the surveyor can gain access to (often, for example, there's no loft space); whereas a Building Survey will inspect all accessible areas of a house.

To read more about what a HomeBuyer Report covers read - 5 reasons you MUST get a home buyers survey for your flat!