Sarah Burrow

Sarah has worked as a conveyancer for a number of years, has a masters degree in Law and is a Trainee Solicitor.

About Sarah Burrow

Conveyancer, Trainee Solicitor
Specialist areas:
Freehold sale and purchase conveyancing, remortgages and transfer of equity
Solicitors' Practice:
Chadwick Lawrence LLP

Sarah specialises in:

  • Freehold conveyancing for sales and purchases,
  • Remortgages and transfers of equity
  • Help to Buy
  • Right to Buy

Want a conveyancing solicitors quote? - Call 0333 344 3234 (local call charges apply)

Sarah Burrow

Ask Me a Question

Agree to Terms & Privacy
Proud of our Reviews
SAM Conveyancing Reviews
"Thank you so much for you all your help, you have been fantastic. Kind regards, Janice"


Get your paperwork gathered as soon as possible!

Before you instruct your solicitor, it's always worth assembling as much of the essential paperwork needed as possible - leaving it until the last minute is only likely to cause delays.

So get your up-to-date passport and/or driving licence showing your current home address and ensure you've got at least 3 months' payslips and a P60.

If you're self-employed, you'll need an SA302 form or accounts for up to 3 years if this is possible. You have to have original copies of the SA302 form from HMRC so you should apply early to combat delays.

You should also get your credit report in advance to check that there's no mistakes.